Your Privia Coronavirus Resource Hub
Stay up to date with information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here.
The Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) ended on May 11, 2023.
What does the end of the PHE mean for your family?
- COVID-19 vaccines are free for all adults and children and are still available. Everyone over the age of 6 months should be vaccinated. Find vaccines near you.
- COVID-19 test costs may no longer be waived by insurance. Find free or reduced-price tests here.
- Treatments and medications may be available in your area. Schedule an appointment with your provider so they can help find the right treatment. Always follow the CDC’s recommendations for treating COVID-19.
- Virtual appointments with your provider are still the best way to seek care for a COVID-19 illness. Many Privia doctors offer virtual visits. Schedule Here.
- If your provider is unavailable, please use the myPrivia Virtual Clinic, offering on-demand appointments 24/7. The providers you see have access to your health information and can help coordinate care with your primary provider, if necessary. The myPrivia Virtual Clinic is available to patients in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Texas*, and Tennessee*.