At this time, there is a known issue with Safari and any website that uses what is called a single sign on feature, meaning the website redirects to another domain once you are logged in. Safari may be blocking the patient portal from loading the website where your messages are stored.
In order to access messages on your iPhone or iPad, please follow the trouble-shooting steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Safari in Settings.
- Scroll down to “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”.
Toggle Prevent Cross-Site Tracking off so that it is white.
- Scroll down and select Advanced.
- Select Experimental Features.
- Scroll down to find Block top level redirects by third party, on iPhone, this may appear as Block Top-level redirects by….
- Toggle Block top level redirects by third party into the off position, so that it is white.
- Close out of Settings.
- Return to www.priviapatientportal.com through the Safari internet browser and log back in to return to the messages screen.